I saw this written on the wall in the locker room. I love everyone! And myself! And that’s what matters ❤️
Jada: ” My family is full of clowns ”
she looks so pissed .
DEY GET IT FROM DEY DADDY. BIG WILLY was THE ULTIMATE GOOFY. jada just chillin
Look at the white boy in the back trying to keep up , lmao 😩
This makes me happy lmao
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
Even if you’re the kind of person who doesn’t believe that Zimmerman himself was racist, I don’t see how you can deny that the media portrayal of him as a thug was racist.
You can paint anyone as a thug if that’s what you are trying to do.
Once again, this has me crying. Especially the bit about hoodies as a protection (forget the reports it was lightly raining and was literally a necessity). I used to live in hoodies in high school because of my insecurities over many things.
It’s a damn shame that the jurors couldn’t get over his Blackness to even begin to see his humanity. But they were on a first name basis with George….
this is breaking my heart.
the pictures we didn’t see
The fact this made me burst into tears is really sad. Too bad the jurors didn’t find Zimmerman guilty…it’s a shame.
i don’t think people get the story behind this photo…
All these famous, semi-god motherfuckers were all left handed and all died at the age of 27 and all their autopsies reported that a white bic lighter was found in their pockets.
one of my favorite pictures
“This classmate turned best friend became the love of my life, and my very own fairytale ending. Our first date lasted over eight hours, as neither of us wanted to say goodnight. Later, she and I had the amazing opportunity to portray fairytale characters at a local theme park, a young boy who never wanted to grow up and the beautiful girl that flew away with him. After seven years of not wanting to say goodnight, I proposed to her and she said yes, and why not? Peter and Wendy turned out just fine.”
Spieling Peter and Carebear Wendy / Husband and Wife
THEY GOT MARRIED!?!? OMG